Where am I? - United States Part 29
1. Did you know where the deepest cave drop,
plunging at 586 ft (179 m), in the United States is located?
2. This state is also home to the largest blackwater swamp located in
North America, spanning across 438,000 acres (683.4 sq. mile or 1,770 sq. km)
3. This state is home to one of the most haunted city in the United States.
4. Although it was the 4TH state to ratify the constitution it is the youngest of all the 13 colonies.
5. Interestingly enough this state is home to the United States' first planned city.
6. With an area of over 2 sq. mile (5.3 sq. km) this city has the largest United States historic district.
7. With a population of almost 7 million this state's capital is the most
populated state capital city when including its metropolitan area.
8. Believe it or not this state took 88 years and 8 DIFFERENT cities (changed
12 times) from the time it become a state to settling on its current capital
9. Although it's only played in this state's capital since 1966, this team
is the oldest professional sports team which was created in 1871.
10. With an area of 13 acres (52,609 sq. m or 566,280 sq. ft) this
state houses the largest aquarium located in the United States.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!