Where am I? - United States Part 41
Updated: Sep 9
1. Have you ever wondered where you'd be in case of an apocalypse? You may consider
this state as its home to the first cave national park in the world established in 1903.
2. If you want prefer to survive it in style then you'll be happy to know that
this state is also home to the world's largest survival bunker complex with 575.
3. This state used to be home of the largest and deepest gold mine in all of
North America going 8,000 ft (2,438 m) underground before it closed in 2002.
4. You'd be surprised to know that for every people who live in this state there are FOUR cows.
5. This state is also home to the world's only corn palace which
currently serves as a music venue, sports arena and convention center.
6. Another unique thing in this state is its home to a creek that freezes from the bottom up.
7. Since became a state its only had one capital. However due to being part of so many different territories in the past its previous capitals are now located in SEVEN different states .
8. Although not on display in this state, this state was home
of where the world's largest T-Rex was unearthed back in 1990.
9. In this state you will be able to go to the world's largest petrified wood park.
10. If you like motorcycles, you'd enjoy knowing that this state is home to the
world's largest motorcycle rally with 500,000 people attending each year.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!