Where am I? - United States Part 11
Updated: Oct 29
1. Do you know where the world's first passenger flight was? In 1914, it happened
connecting between two cities of this state and the flight lasted only 23 minutes.
2. This state is home to the only United States metropolitan area with 2 national parks.
3. This state has the lowest highest elevation point at just 345 ft (105 m) high.
4. This state has also been over 100 years longer a part of Spain than the United States.
5. Although it has the 5th most fossils in the United States none of them are dinosaurs.
6. This state is home to the first wildlife refuge in the United States, established in 1903.
7. It is also home to the oldest city in the United States which has been inhabited since 1565.
8. This state is home to the largest mangrove found outside
of India, spanning over 20,000 sq. km (or 7,800 sq. miles).
9. It is also the only place in the world where you can
see both alligators and crocodiles together in captivity
10. Rightfully so this state is called the Sunshine state, impressively a city located in this state had sunshine for 768 CONSECUTIVE days (that is over 2 consecutive years).
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!