Where am I? - United States Part 18
Updated: Apr 27
1. Believe it or not, a person has been hit by space debris.
It happened in 1997 in this state, fortunately she was left unharmed.
2. This state is home to 39 Native American tribes representing 13.39% of the
state's population which is the most in percentage in the continental 48 states.
3. Coincidentally this state is also home to the largest American West museum in the United States.
4. One unique feature of this state is where one can reside
in the only county which touches FOUR other states.
5. Due to being landlocked this state is also home to over
200 man made lakes (which is the most in the United States.)
6. This state is the most recent state to move its capital doing so in 1910.
7. This state's current capital is also the most recently founded state capital.
8. It is also located at the exact midpoint between New York City and Los Angeles.
9. Uniquely enough, this state's capitol is the only one built on top of an oil well.
10. The origin of its name comes from two Native American words translating to "Red People".
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!