Where am I? - United States Part 21
Updated: Apr 26
1. Have you ever heard of a moon bow? This happens like a rainbow but is
reflected in the moonlight instead. This state is home to one of the only
places where one can be seen consistently in the Western Hemisphere.
2. If you love bourbon, you'll be home to over 10 million barrels
which is TWO times greater than this states population.
3. Although the origin of the name is unknown, it is rumored to
mean "Meadow land" in a local Native American language.
4. Another unique feature is this state is home to the only city built in a meteor crater.
5. This state also is home to the first town named after a United States president.
6. This state also has the rare distinction of having its largest building
is actually underground as it was a former limestone cavern.
7. Spanning over 100 acres, this cavern is home to the world's only
completely underground zip-line which goes as long as 900 ft. (274 m).
8. This state is home to the world's longest known cave system spanning over 420 miles (680 km).
9. If you like fireworks then you'll be excited to know that this state is home to the
largest firework display in the United States that isn't used to celebrate a holiday.
10. In fact this firework is used to inaugurate the longest running sporting event
which has been going on for over 100 years, every year (excluding COVID) since 1875.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!