Where am I? - United States Part 24
1. As of 2022, 87% of the world's population has access to electricity
but did you know where was the first city to run on electricity?
2. This state is home to the oldest surviving animal species in
North America which has been existing for over 300 million years.
3. This state's capital zoo has the unique distinction of being a TRIPLE threat. To clarify it means being credited by the appropriate organizations as a zoo, aquarium and botanical garden.
4. In this state you can also find FOUR trees where the seeds have been
planted after orbiting the Earth as part of a science experiment.
5. Although it currently doesn't have a Major League baseball team,
this state was home to the first ever professional baseball game.
6. After Washington DC, this state's capital city is the city
with the second most monuments and memorials.
7. It's also home to the world's largest children museum spanning over 225,000 sq. ft (20,903 sq. m)
8. This city is also the biggest US city that isn't near a navigable body of water.
9. Interestingly enough this state is home to the United States'
longest underground river going over 3 miles (4,8 km).
10. If you are huge sports fan, this state is home to the world's
largest sports arena which can fit up to 400,000 fans.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!