Where am I? - United States Part 27
1. Did you know that among the among each state's biggest
cities one of them was actually first settled by Swedes?
2. This state used to be home to the famous flying pumpkin competition between 1986 and 2016.
3. Before being beaten in 2017, this state was also home to world's tallest lego
tower stood at 112 ft tall (34 m) and made up of more than 500,000 lego bricks
4. It is also home to one of the more unique artificial reef in the world which is composed of 714 subway cars among other retired vehicles covering 1.3 nautical miles (2.4 km).
5. One of this state's universities was the first to offer a study abroad program which took place in 1923.
6. This state is the flattest of the 50 with the lowest mean elevation at 60 ft (20 m)
7. This state is one of two named after someone who
wasn't a former ruler or member of the then royal family.
8. This state is home to the least caves with only one
formally recognized cave which didn't happen until 1978.
9. Despite being the first state, this state became the last one to get
a national monument (now designated as a state park) which it received in 2013.
10. Unsurprisingly this makes it the lowest number among all 50 states despite not being the smallest state.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!