Where am I? - United States Part 31
1. Did you know that although this state is often ranked on the lower end of natural beauty among 50 states, its name means "beautiful" in a local Native American language?
2. This state is the only state to being bordered by the two parallel navigable rivers.
3. This state is home to a unique museum where you can find sculptures made of matchsticks
4. This state is also home to the world's most crooked street with angles at 1100º.
5. This state's capitol has the unique distinction of being the only capitol with FIVE domes.
6. Despite being landlocked this state has a town located on an island.
7. This state is home world's largest man made grotto which took over 42 years to make. This is also the largest collection of gems, seashells and minerals in one location.
8. You'll be surprised to known that this state is home to the Ice Cream Capital of the World.
9. Although this state isn't home of the first United States movie theater, however it is home to the world's longest continuously operated movie theater having been operated for over 125 years (1897).
10. This state also home to the longest continuous bicycle race in the
United States where cyclists have been crossing the state from East
to West (which is 462 miles or 743.5 km) every year since 1973.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!