Where am I? - United States Part 32
1. While each of the 50 states each have their own motto spanning over 8
different languages. However this state is the only which the motto is in French.
2. This state is home to the oldest rocks in North America, as they are over 3 billion years old.
3. This state's name has confusing origins as it may either have meant
"cloudy water" or "sky tinted water" in the local Native American language.
4. This state is home to over 4,000 miles (6,437.4 km) of paved bike trails which is the most by any state.
5. This state is also home to the first wildflower garden established in the
United States which opened in 1907. This state is also home to the largest
urban sculpture garden in the United States which spans over 11 acres.
6. This state's capital city has 15% of its city area is dedicated to park areas
which is the most by any United States city except for the nation's capital.
7. This state is the northernmost state among all the lower 48 states.
8. Despite being known for its lakes, this state is the only one that doesn't have water flowing into it.
9. This state's largest city is the coldest major city in the United States.
Fortunately it is home the world's largest continuous system of enclosed
skywalks spanning across 9.5 miles (15.3 km) connecting 80 blocks.
10. This state also houses the largest mall in the Americas with a surface area of
5.6 million sq. ft (520,000 sq. m). This mall houses 520 stores as well as the largest
indoor theme park in the United States where one can enjoy 27 different rides.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!