Where am I? - United States Part 34
Updated: Oct 29
1. Did you know that the first ever baseball game was played in
this state all the way back in 1846 which was over 175 years ago.
2. Interestingly enough in 1869 this state also hosted the very first American football game.
3. This state's capital city is one of two to be on the border with a neighboring state.
4. This state is also home to the largest planetarium of the entire Western hemisphere.
5. Rising up to 456 ft (139 m) high this state is home to the world's tallest roller coaster.
6. Despite being home to many iconic musicians this state is the only one without a state song.
7. Back in 1858 this state made history as it was home
to the world's first ever intact dinosaur unearthed.
8. Interestingly enough 75 years later less than 6 miles
(9.5 km) away this state opened the world's first drive in theater.
9. Back in 1870, this state opened the United States first boardwalk
which is also the longest one in the world stretching to 5 miles (8 km).
10. You'll be surprised to know that this state is the only one on the Eastern part of the country to have a volcano. Fortunately it hasn't erupted in over 360 million years.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!