Where am I? - United States Part 36
Updated: Sep 6
1. Have you ever wanted to mine gems in real life? In this state you can be
home to the world's only Emerald mine open to the public for prospecting.
2. Back in 1799, this state was also home to the first ever gold rush in the United States.
3. This state also has the unique distinction of being home to a cabin covered by 20,000 coffee mugs. If you ever visit you can even hang yours (as long as you find a nail).
4. Back in 1587 this state became the birthplace of the
first English child born in the New World colony.
5. It is also the birthplace to one of the world's most popular soft drink and donut company.
6. This state is home to the tallest lighthouse in the United States, which is 210 ft (64 m) tall.
7. Covering almost 7,000 acres (11 sq. miles or 28 sq. km)
this state houses the largest estate in North America.
8. With nearly 13 million visitors in 2022, this state is home
to the most visited national parks in the United States.
9. With a height of 411 ft (125 m) this state is home to the tallest waterfall in the East Coast.
10. At 6,684 ft (2,037 m) high it also home to the East Coast's highest peak.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!