Where am I? - United States Part 38
1. Do you know where the tallest outside sandcastle in the United States is located? It stands among a trail containing around 30 sand structures made by people from around the world.
2. Spanning across 200 acres this state is home to the largest wildflower garden in the United States.
3. Spanning across 14 acres and more than 200 kinds of roses, this state is also home to the largest rose garden in the United States.
4. If you'd rather see animals you'll notice that this state is home to the
largest ranch in all of North America spanning across 825,000 acres.
5. You'll also enjoy knowing that this state is home to the world's largest bat colony with 15 million bats.
6. Believe it or not, this state has flown SIX (which is the most) flags including two foreign countries before becoming part of the United States in 1845.
7. Despite changing all these times it is the oldest state flag having remained the same since 1839.
8. This state is home to world's first ever domed stadium which opened in 1965 as well as the youngest NFL franchise which has only existed since 2002.
9. With a population over 960,000 this state's capital city is the biggest city in the United States to not have a Big 4 sports team play there.
10. Fortunately it makes up for it as it is seen as the live music capital of the WORLD
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!