Where am I? - United States Part 43
Updated: Sep 28
1. Did you know that in the continental United States, this state is the only
one to have its motto in a non-European (local Native American) language?
2. Although it spans across neighboring states, this state houses the largest
part of one of the two temperate rainforest located in the United States.
3. Interestingly enough state is also home to the world's
tallest treeless mountain which is over 3,500 ft (1,060 m),
4. This state is also home to 4 of the 5 world's longest floating
bridges including the longest one which is 7,578 ft (2,310 m) long.
5. Among the 12 volcanoes located in this state, 5 of
them are not only active but also classified as high threat.
6. With a size of 69.5 sq. miles, (180 sq. km) this state is
home to the smallest city to ever host a World's Fair.
7. At 140 ft (42.7 m) tall is home to the tallest one piece totem pole in the world.
8. With over 3,000 waterfalls, this state has the most waterfalls located in any state.
9. This state is also home of the most glaciers in the lower 48 states with 186.
10. If you love snow then you'll love knowing that this state is home to the snowiest
place in the United States, snowing on average just under 54 ft (16.4 m) each year.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!