Where am I? - United States Part 45
Updated: Oct 7
1. Did you know where the world's first brownie was created? Interestingly
enough this is the same city that's home to the world's largest cookie factory
2. At 22,381 sq. ft (2,079 sq. m) this state is also home to world's largest stained glass installation.
3. This state is home to the world's largest public library building which spans
across 972,000 sq. ft (90,300 sq. m) this also includes a penthouse winter garden.
4. If you want to see more large stuff in this state, you'd enjoy knowing that
a small town is home to over ten of the world's largest items. This includes the
world's largest wind chime, rocking chair, barbershop poles among many more.
5. This state was not only home to the largest Native American settlement ever located in
the United States but also home to the largest man made earth mound at 100 ft (30.5 m) tall.
6. One unique feature in this state is home to an
expressway which goes through a post office building.
7. This state is home to the tallest of the 39 domed capitol buildings located in the United States.
8. Coincidentally this state became home to the world's first skyscraper
in 1885. Before it was destroyed in 1931 it reached up to 180 ft. (54.9 m) tall.
9. In 1893 the same city was home to the world's first
Ferris wheel at the world before it was dismantled in 1903.
10. Although the current football team has only played in 1971 this stadium
has been open to 1924 which makes it the oldest active NFL stadium.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!