Where am I? - United States Part 48
1. Did you know that there is a river that flows in and out of the same state multiple times?
2. This state also has the unique distinction of being the
only one with TWO state birds and TWO state flowers.
3. Until 2019 this state was home to the world's tallest treehouse before it unfortunately burnt down.
4. Riding up 28 floors this state is also home to the tallest free standing elevator in the country.
5. Spanning across 16,000 sq. m (172,222 sq. ft), this state is
home to the largest underground lake in the United States.
6. This state is also home to over 10,000 caves which is the most in any state.
7. If being underground isn't for you then you can go up the
mountains where you can see SEVEN different states.
8. Unsurprisingly this state's name means "meeting place" in a local language.
9. Going across 680 ft this state is home to the longest
suspension pedestrian bridge in all of North America.
10. This state is also home to the longest continuously running
radio show that's not been part of the BBC, going on since 1925
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!