Where am I? - United States Part 8
Updated: Apr 26
1. Believe it or not, one this state's capital is the only one build on top of a now extinct volcano!
2. This state is also one of the two whose state tree and state flower are the same.
3. This state is home to the world's first ever human lung (1963) and heart (1964) transplant,
4. It's capital city is home to one of four and the only non-European
city to be sanctioned to host the International Ballet Competition.
5. Until 2014 this state used to be the home on the world's only cacti plantation.
6. This state also has the world's longest man made beach spanning over 26 miles (or almost 42 km).
7. While you probably heard about how teddy bears came to be,
you probably didn't know that it happened in this state.
8. This state is also home to the real life Alice from
Alice in Wonderland as well as the creator of the Muppets.
9. This state is also the birthplace of blues, the Queen of Pop
(Britney Spears) and King of Rock and Roll (Elvis Presley).
10. The state's name comes from the local Native American word for "Big River".
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!