Where am I? - United States Part 9
Updated: Apr 27
1. Did you know that the tallest structure in the United States is actually radio mast at 2,063 ft
(629 m) tall? Due to being held by wires, it is often left out of tallest buildings or towers in the world.
2. This state is home to 63 wildlife refuges out of 567 which is the most among all 50 States.
3. It is however also the state with lowest forest density at 1.72%.
4. In addition to being the 4th least dense state it is also 4th least
populated with less than 775,000 people living here.
5. This state is home to the straightest road in the United Staes which goes on for 121 miles (195 km)
6. If you go there you'll be happy to know that this state is
one of two who are least likely to get an earthquake.
7. Out of 63 national park sites only one is named after a person.
8. This might come as a surprise to some but the first ever American Mosque still in existence
was built in this state in 1929 however it collapsed in 1979. (It has since been rebuilt in 2005)
9. This state is home to the world's largest steel sculpture 110 ft (33.5m)
high, 154 ft (46,9 ft) and weighing 157,659 lbs (more than 71,500 kg)
10. This state is also the location of the exact geographical center of North America.
The correct answer was:
Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and fun facts!
Check in next Friday and find out which state I'll do next.
Have a wonderful day!